Sonntag, 23. März 2014

Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Review



Hello lovelies ~(^-^)~

Today I'm going to review one of the most popular Circle Lenses: The Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Lenses by Tsubasa Masuwaka!

I purchased them by Pinky Paradise. Its such a lovely shop.. I have bought a few times from them  and was never disappointed. Moreover, the shipping time isn't out of scale, although they ship from Asia. 

These lenses have a 15.00mm diameter, which is preeeetty huge. Actually a lot of people notice them, but I get positive feedback all the time. (*´Д`)ハァハァ So, as you can see, they are far away from being natural, but I like that a lot. ♥ The water content is as usual for Geo with 38% fairly high. I can wear them without any disturbances for 8 hours straight! After that, the vision becomes a bit blurry, but without noticeable pain. Sometimes I don't even notice wearing the lenses at all.




They got a keen, black rim. Moving inwards the colour becomes grey at first, followed by light brown in a yellowish shade. But even though I've got blue/green eyes, you barely notice the brown tinge. 



⇑  With only one lens on

⇓ With both lenses on    




 Overall rating: 9/10 Staaaars! 

really love them, even though they could have been a little more greyish for me. Then I'd have given them 10 stars.  But nonetheless, they are my favourite lenses by far because they make eyes soo huge and dolly! *loove*
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ





(✪㉨✪)


⇑ my natural hair (ι´Д`)ノ



-Love, Ruriichan ♥♥♥

1 Kommentar: